Senior Solutions Architect – Kubernetes
San Antonio, TX /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is hiring a Senior Solutions Architect – Kubernetes to join our team located in San Antonio-Lackland, TX. We are looking for engineers who are excited about containers and container orchestration with Kubernetes who have a passion for building DevOps tools that make it easier for people to build, deploy and scale their software on the AWS cloud.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Design and build automated, containerized cloud application platform solutions, including migrating workloads to containers, containerized development workflows, and integrating container platforms with automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines
- Mentor teams and engineers to be successful with building containerized applications
Professional and Technical Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science, or technical degree; or industry equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in agile or DevSecOps teams
- Kubernetes, Istio, and Helm expert
- Custom Admission Controllers and Custom Resource Definitions (CRDs)
- TS Clearance with SCI eligibility
- DoD 8570.01-M, IASAE Level II certification
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.