Defense Travel System Specialist
Tampa, FL /
Administrative and Program Support /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Assist with USCENTCOM’s travel program management; planning and execution, lessons learned consolidation, review, analysis, headquarters staff training, staff instrument familiarization, preparation and instruction, audit readiness, and provide travel management assistance.
- Operate and maintain requirements for the Defense Travel System (DTS), CitiDirect Card Management System and Citibank Custom Reporting System within USCENTCOM headquarters.
- Provide non-personal service assistance as a Defense Travel
- Administrator and Agency Program Manager to USCENTCOM officials throughout all phases of travel requirements.
- Prepare, maintain, and present monthly travel reports.
- Provide assistance with the travel program which requires experience in budgetary requirements, military financial documents, reporting, analyzing, auditing, and travel policy.
- Review and provide support in the interpretation of finance management policies, directives, and guidance; provide support in developing and implementing travel regulations/instructions.
- Provide assistance to the USCENTCOM Travel Manager with expense reports, budget projections, spend plans, audits, travel debts, compliance travel system reports and performing command-wide travel pre and post payment audits in accordance with Command and Service guidelines.
- Initiate and complete actions and write and brief at the 4-Star Headquarters level.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years’ experience.
- Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility required.
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.