Project Control Analyst
Reston, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad’s vision is to be an agent of change by delivering products and services that fundamentally impact the way our customers do business, creating unique value for our customers through innovation, agility, and efficiency. Likewise, we aspire to be a hub of technical and operational expertise, attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent in our industry.
We’re hiring a Project Analyst in Reston, VA to work with Ironclad’s software factory Team. You’ll direct the execution of an earned value management system to include organizing the work, developing cost and schedule baseline, updating forecasts, performing monthly analysis, and managing the scope change control; Collaborating with the Program Management Office (PMO) and other stakeholders in support of the budget baselining variance analysis, reporting and program execution of application development activities. Due to the nature of the role, only U.S. Citizens may be considered.
- Develop project strategy plans based on logical framework approaches
- Maintain project timeframes, objectives, and communications
- Create and manage documentation and reports for projects
- Identify the goals and requirements of each project
- Verify data and information and analyze it to suit the direction of a project
- Track, forecast, and report on project progress including metrics and challenges
- Collect the necessary information required to start projects
- Maintain current knowledge on the legislation applicable to each project
- Bachelors Degree in business or a related field, Masters Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience
- Prior experience as a project analyst in a related field required
- Strong understanding of project management and data analysis
- Proficient in computer technology and Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of applicable laws and standards in the industry
- Experience with Earned Value Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Exceptional research and reporting skills
- Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the workday
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple times throughout the day
- Balancing. Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and moving, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.