Sr. Program Manager
Arlington, VA /
Program Management /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is hiring a Sr. Program Manager in Arlington,VA to provide technical and management leadership on a major software modernization effort ($100M+). You'll be leading software development and DevSecOps modernization for a federal agency that is a forerunner in Agile, Cloud, and DevSecOps initiatives.
- Provide program management support and assist the Government staff in identifying and implementing best practices for managing development projects.
- Manage planning, risk management, program status reporting and analysis for the program.
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with customer technical, program, and contract staff
- Support developing and improving processes required to effectively operate the organization and its infrastructure to affect strategic and tactical planning and execution within or across task areas.
- Track information and prepare reports for the program roadmaps, schedules, status, metrics, risks, issues, and other information requested relevant to the oversight of DevSecOps teams including meeting coordination and facilitation as necessary.
- Submit monthly status reports to include the monitoring and oversight of projects and project status reviews.
- Draft and coordinate responses to data calls, drafting programmatic documentation.
- Create and distribute executive level presentations, establish briefing templates, data extractions, and document standard operating procedures.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly usage reports, standard and ad-hoc status reports, analytics for web based system and related systems internally and to the customer.
- Has domain and expert technical knowledge
- Makes sound decisions using good judgement
- Builds rapport and establishes trust with customers
- Responds promptly and effectively to customer needs and expectations
- Motivates others to perform well
- Clearly defines responsibilities and expectations of the team
- Provides regular performance feedback
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension
- Expresses written and verbal ideas and thoughts clearly, accurately and professionally
- Comfort level with presentations to executive level, working groups and external stakeholders
- Maintains a constructive, open dialogue with others and speaks with candor and professionalism
- A Bachelor's Degree in business administration, information technology, or relevant field
- At least 10 years’ experience as a program or project manager, detailed knowledge of the intelligence community and/or software development industry
- Past experience delivering systems within Agile Development Environment
- PMP certification
- Top Secret/SCI clearance required
- Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple time throughout the day
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.