Sr. Financial Systems Analyst, SABRS
Norfolk, VA /
Finance and Accounting /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services is hiring a Financial Systems Analyst, SABRS in Norfolk, VA to provide subject matter expertise support to The U.S. Fleet Forces Command (USFFC) Comptroller’s office. This role will support the migration from STARS-FL to SABRS as the general ledger. Due to the nature of work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered. An Active Secret Clearance is required.
- Assist with the design and validation of Business Process Review and Change Management (BPR/CM) across the FIAR segments to ensure Initial Operating Capability (IOC) scenarios are realized. Continue efforts to close and refine gaps that will lead to Full Operational Capability (FOC)
- Support all events needed to bring the Ship Depot Maintenance (SDM) community into SABRS in FY21. This would include feeder and reporting system requirements gathering and specification development. Additionally, it will support role mapping and master data validation
- Coordinate with Commander Pacific Fleet (CPF) stakeholders to ensure final process changes are consistent among the Fleet Budget Submitting Offices (BSOs)
- Experience and understanding of SABRS, along with its interfaces and its transactional relationships.
- Ability to deliver presentations to senior leadership and high-profile clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and lead an effective team
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- 3+ years of relevant experience with SABRS and CFMS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. In lieu of degree, an additional 4 years of experience or other professional certification relevant to the task requirements may be substituted
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.