Sr. Telecommunications Engineer
Washington, DC /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a Senior Communications Engineer to join our growing company in Washington, D.C. The Engineer will design or configure voice, video, and data communications systems along with supervising installation and post-installation service and maintenance.
Skills: Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high-impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical expert across
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and more than 6 years of position-related experience or trade school certification and more than 8 years of position-related experience, DHS EOD Suitability
- Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the workday.
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen.
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple time throughout the day.
- Balancing and maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and moving, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
- Constantly positions self to maintain computers, hardware/ equipment in the office including under desks and in a server closet.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.