USA - Remote /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Provide software development expertise to transition a hybrid SharePoint and Access DB base application to a Microsoft .Net / SQL web application. Will utilize C# / MVC to create rich web applications and dashboards. Will employ redevelop existing Access / VBA logic into SQL ETL using SSIS.
· Develop custom web applications using C#
· Develop SQL ETL to transform data in a repeatable manner
· Participate in all aspects of the software lifecycle (requirements, test, documentation, maintenance)
· Support a 20 person multi-functional software delivery team responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio of 60+ applications
· 5 years general software development experience
· 3 years experience with SSIS for data transformation / ETL
· 3 years .Net / C# web development experience
· 2 years experience with MVC framework
· 2 years experience creating software from formal requirements
· Ability to write stored procedures, triggers and views in SQL
· Active Secret clearance
· 2 years experience with SharePoint
· 1+ year experience with configuration management system like GitHub
· 1+ year experience with Microsoft Access
· 1+ year experience with Excel VBA
· Experience with DoD financial management systems
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.