Washington, DC /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a DevOps Engineer to join our growing company in Washington, D.C. The ideal candidate has a broad understanding of AWS and Microsoft Azure and has significant experience working with development teams to deploy and support cloud-based applications. To succeed in this role, one must be collaborative, a great communicator, and comfortable working on an Agile team.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Build, configure, administer, operate, and maintain components that comprise the DevOps environment
- Design and implement fully automated enterprise pipelines using a suite of DevSecOps tools: Jenkins, Terraform, Hashicorp Vault, OpenShift, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Github, Nexus
- Maintain and operate services and resources within an AWS environment
- Develop and implement automated scripting, ensuring compliance with organizational regulations
Your Professional and Technical Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience with building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Bash and Shell scripting as well as DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Hashicorp Vault, OpenShift, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Github, and Nexus
- Ability to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.