Guantanamo Bay, Cuba /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a Systems Administrator to join our company in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
- Operational and maintenance (O&M) support for NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and JWICS system infrastructure for approximately 400 users.
- Provide O&M support for Special Access System infrastructure for approximately 150 users.
- Provide O&M support for Printer infrastructure, to include Pharos Secure Print.
- Develop, implement, manage, and maintain VDI for thick/thin/zero clients and server virtualization technologies.
- Provide O&M support for SQL Database infrastructure.
- Provide O&M support for OMC server and desktop-based software applications.
- Provide data backup and restoration capabilities for NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, and Special Access Systems.
- Support replication of network file share volumes via Distributed Files System w/ Replication.
- Provide support for storage area network (SAN) and encrypted file storage capabilities.
- Create/maintain a standalone workstation images in accordance with DOD security standards.
- Provide systems recovery and repair operations employing industry best practices for systems troubleshooting and fault isolation.
- Shall possess at the time of award a TOP SECRET w/ SCI Eligible security clearance
- Required Certifications: DoD 8570 IAT Level II
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft System Administration in an enterprise environment
- Infrequent Travel required to the National Capital Region
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple time throughout the day
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.