San Diego, CA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
We're hiring a Program Manager in San Diego, CA to provide operational and technical support. Due to the nature of the work, you must have an active Secret clearance to be considered.
- Serve as the main point of contact for the N6 Support staff
- Direct individual program management, staffing, quality assurance, technical training, client interface activities, and project financial management.
- Establish and alter (as necessary) program-level work assignments and management structure to direct effective support activities and develops and implements program-level quality control processes.
- Support developing and improving processes required to effectively operate the organization and its infrastructure to affect strategic and tactical planning and execution within or across task areas.
- Provide executive level and communication support.
- Facilitate and promote Strategic Communications/Change Management activities
- Bachelors degree
- Secret clearance
- 10+ years of relevant experience within Navy C5I integration, Afloat Cyber readiness or Combat system readiness
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.