Arlington, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is currently seeking a talented DevSecOps Engineer who is well versed in Cloud, DevOps/Security and Agile. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based culture. We are looking for candidates willing to take on a challenge, learn, grow and help foster a family like culture built on collaboration and trust. This is an opportunity to build your experience in cloud native development, infrastructure and configuration as code, embedded system software development, and cybersecurity while developing software that will deliver software at the speed of need.
Ironclad’s vision is to be an agent of change by delivering products and services that fundamentally impact the way our customers do business, creating unique value for our customers through innovation, agility, and efficiency. Likewise, we aspire to be a hub of technical and operational expertise, attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent in our industry.
- Design, deploy, and operate workloads in cloud platforms
- Develop and maintain the CI/CD pipeline compliant with the CNCF requirements for Kubernetes such as Kubernetes upstream, D2IQ Kubernetes, Openshift, VMWare PKS Essentials, etc.
- Ensure a modern and secure foundation upon which all product teams develop and deploy containerized applications.
- Develop and maintain required automation and tooling to quickly deploy and manage applications.
- Have a passion for building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for a large enterprise that consists of hundreds of applications.
- Strong "security first" mindset.
- Curiosity to be able to ask the right questions when solving problems and initiating change for the better.
- Working knowledge of source version control, build/release tools and methodologies, and CI/CD pipelines.
- Working knowledge of software build process.
- 3+ years of experience in providing DevSecOps implementation using Jenkins, Gitlab, or similar tools.
- Experience in developing, testing, and maintaining containerized applications.
- Minimum secret clearance or ability to obtain Secret security clearance.
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.