San Antonio, TX /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is hiring a Scrum Master to oversee a development team located in San Antonio-Lackland, TX. The role requires experience managing Information Technology related projects, experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress, life cycle and project management methodologies and the ability to identify and mitigate risks.
- Utilizes Agile Scrum methodologies to plan and oversee work for one or more scrum teams.
- Proactively communicate with Product Owner, Project Manager, Technical Leads, Software Developer and any other stakeholders to identify information needs, facilitate information exchange, and ensure adherence to business requirements.
- Manages project backlogs by conducting grooming and planning sessions, facilitating story pointing efforts and working with Product Owners to prioritize tasks.
- Schedules and conducts meetings with assigned technical staff to gain insight into the state of the individual release and sprint plans, schedules, deliverables, milestones, projects risks and migration.
- Collaborate between scrum teams to ensure dependencies are identified, impediments are removed, and work schedules are aligned.
- Capture Agile metrics/artifacts to include User Stories (Planned vs Actual) Velocity Charts, Burn-down charts, Spring Retrospective Notes and any other documentation as needed.
- Actively plans and facilitates Agile ceremonies including daily stand up, planning, grooming, demonstrations and retrospective.
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks (Extreme Programming (XP), SCRUM, Kanban, Lean Software Development, etc.)
- At least 3 years of agile IT software development project experience
- Requires U.S. citizenship and active Top Secret (TS) Clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master and at least one (1) year experience as a Scrum Master
- Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple times throughout the day
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.