Cyber Operations Analyst
San Diego, CA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
We're hiring a Cyber Operations Analyst in San Diego, CA to provide cybersecurity and operational support. You must have an active Secret clearance to be considered.
- Perform daily monitoring of readiness of Cyber Operations and provide findings to the Force Cyber Operations Officer (F-CYBO) and staff.
- Perform assessment of policy changes for impact to Fleet stakeholders, and provide feedback of suggested changes.
- Perform trend analysis on cyber-related CASREPs and trouble tickets to provide tailored training in support of cyber security mission requirements
- Perform assessment and track implementation of the ship and shore unit level Cyber Security (CS)/cyber readiness and inspections as well as training programs to ensure that fielded technical training tools, personnel, resources, software, equipment, and system-specific configuration training packages meet the level required to fully satisfy the DoD and DON policy and guidance necessary to maintain a strong local CS/Cyber Readiness Program, to include Basic Phase Cyber Warfare Mission Area Requirements.
- Plan, track and report the execution of cybersecurity inspection requirements, or associated follow-on cyber inspections (CCRI/CCORI)
- Assist in compliance support for cyber operations to platforms and supported commands, and external stakeholder requirements. Assess impact from new threats, vulnerabilities, and/or requirements.
- Develop, maintain, and track cyber-related Surface Warfare Enterprise (SWE) metrics.
- Support development of cybersecurity publications, manuals, training processes, guides. This includes developing policies that aligning people, processes, and technologies to Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, and Recover from mission impacting cyber-attacks
- Support development of overall cybersecurity framework SOPs, policies and training adhering to CCORI requirements
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- DOD Secret Clearance
- Security+ required
- 5+ years of experience in Navy information security
- Experience with DoD RMF/ATO process to perform assessment and authorization, IA controls, and preparing artifacts. Experience with CCRI or CCORI is desirable.
- Knowledge of Host-Based Security systems (HBSS) is desirable
- Strong understanding of IT security and the security features contained in today's mainstream IT technologies such as Windows 10/7/Office 365, UNIX, Routers, Switches, IDS/IPS, Firewalls, VPN concentrators, etc.
- Proficient in eMASS, VRAM experience is desirable
- Cognizance of various DoD policies and regulations (e.g. 8500, 5200), and ability to interpret such policies and regulations as are provided to the Afloat community
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing and develop technical and administrative documentation
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.