Mobile Application Developer
Anniston, AL /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services is hiring a Mobile Application Developer in Anniston, AL to join our team at the Center for Domestic Preparedness.
The Mobile Application Developer will work as part of an existing team of developers supporting the Center for Domestic Preparedness and other Federal Training Partners building tools to help ensure our nation’s First Responders find and attend the training they need. Applications you help develop will target the needs of students, instructors, support staff, and the training provider. You will work with the customer and other developers to clarify requirements and implement those requirements for a mobile app.
- Assist in moving existing functionality into various applications and create new applications
- Work with the customer and other developers to gather requirements and implement those for a mobile application
- Develop new features for various mobile applications
- Communicate with and work with other developers to define, understand, and implement requirements
- Write clean, readable, and testable code
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be eligible to obtain U.S.DHS Public Trust Entrance on Duty (EOD) clearance
- BS in Computer Science or similar major or comparable work experience
- 2 years of experience developing mobile applications targeting specific platforms or PWA targeted to mobile applications
- Knowledge of standard programming practices
- Knowledge and experience in mobile application development
- Knowledge of how to get applications and PWAs in various app stores
- Ability to write automated test code
- Familiarity with JSON, Rest APIs
- Familiarity with Git
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, DevOps, CI/CD a plus
- Knowledge of multiple programming languages a plus
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.