User Management & Training Consultant - SAP Navy ERP
Norfolk, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
We are seeking highly qualified individuals to become a critical component in the integration of Navy ERP with other Navy business systems to provide accurate, reliable and real-time decision support to Navy financial leaders. The team will work together to assess common Navy and DoD enterprise applications by conducting fit-gap analysis, designing end-to-end business process standards, formulating data requirements, managing migration, identifying opportunities for efficiencies, training end users and supporting all aspects of Navy ERP delivery.
The team will have regularly scheduled onsite collaboration workshops in Norfolk, VA as well as deployment related travel to the client's many interesting locations.
- Lead the analysis, collection, and communication of User Role mapping for several Navy organizations at various levels within the Navy hierarchy.
- Consult directly with User Management organizers at higher echelons to ensure accurate and timely data to support migration tasks.
- Assist in the preparation and execution of User Acceptance Testing, Data Mock, Cutover Practice, and any other UM-relevant events.
- Coordinate training logistics, track user completion and support training activities
- Provide relevant role-related business consulting and support discovery workshops
- Analyze business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
- Drive and document business requirements and procedures
- Provide inputs to the Program Manager to ensure a comprehensive project plan developed and buy-in from key client stakeholders
- Support the implementation of the technical and functional work stream
- Support the preparation of User Documentation and Training Material that describes the new capabilities to the system user
- Participation in the planning and management of data conversion efforts.
- Knowledge of SAP User Roles and Mapping concepts
- Knowledge of training-to-role relationship management
- Knowledge of Navy ERP
- High degree of initiative, creativity, and technical ability to successfully function on this team is required
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all cross-functional stakeholders
- Minimum Experience: 12 years of experience and expertise in data warehousing, analytics, real-time BI, data mining, and integration of multiple BI technologies in order to support advanced analytics.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree. In lieu of a degree, an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted
- Minimum Certifications: CompTIA Security+ and IBM COGNOS certification.
- Active Secret Clearance is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related discipline. In lieu of a degree, an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted
- 5+ years of SAP user management experience and at least one year of experience in Navy ERP
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.