Washington, DC /
Program Management /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a Program Manager to join our growing company in Washington, DC. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
The Program Manager will provide data management support services to assist the Science and Technology Directorate of a federal civilian agency.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks.
- Manages teams of contract support personnel at multiple locations.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the government and contractor staff to ensure all project goals, milestones, deliverable, and individual’s functional responsibilities are properly executed
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items.
- Ensures conformance with program task schedules and costs.
- Establishes and maintains technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers.
- Organizes and delegates responsibilities to subordinates and oversees the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Provide monthly progress reports to leadership/management
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in program management for IT systems, preferably Data Management support
- Required to obtain and maintain a SECRET level clearance
- Obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Experience working on multiple complex work assignments which are broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation to determine how to accomplish tasks
- Ability to apply comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments
- Ability to plan and lead major technology assignments.
- Experience supervising others.
- Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple time throughout the day
- Travel may be required up to 4 times a year
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.