Senior Functional / Cutover Lead Consultant - SAP Navy ERP
Norfolk, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
We are seeking highly qualified individuals to become a critical component in the integration of Navy ERP with other Navy business systems to provide accurate, reliable and real-time decision support to Navy financial leaders. The team will work together to assess common Navy and DoD enterprise applications by conducting fit-gap analysis, designing end-to-end business process standards, formulating data requirements, managing migration, identifying opportunities for efficiencies, training end users and supporting all aspects of Navy ERP delivery.
The team will have regularly scheduled onsite collaboration workshops in Norfolk, VA as well as deployment related travel to the client's many interesting locations.
- Coordinates the command transition activities including the consolidation and finalization of the Command’s Cutover Plan, Cutover Schedule, and Business Transition Plan.
- Coordinate and support cutover activities and resources. Update or decommission legacy systems; support user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Lead groups in business process reengineering, best practices and customization issues
- Provide business consulting support and facilitate discovery workshops
- Lead business process workshops and requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes
- Analyze business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
- Drive and document business requirements and procedures, obtain sign off to ensure customer alignment of proposed solution
- Provide inputs to the Program Manager to ensure a comprehensive project plan developed and buy-in from key client stakeholders
- Support the implementation of the technical and functional work stream
- Responsible for successful testing of developed solution including User Acceptance Testing and work with the users to validate the solution
- High degree of initiative, creativity, and technical ability to successfully function on this team is required
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all cross-functional stakeholders
- Knowledge of SAP across all major functional modules; FI and FM preferred
- Knowledge of Navy ERP and Navy ERP Migration processes
- Active Secret Clearance is required
- 15 years of experience in database design and development. Experience in designing, developing, and maintaining custom applications with Oracle Development tools. Extensive experience in SQL, SQL*Plus and PLSQL. Experience modeling data for use with COGNOS Framework Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree. In lieu of a degree, an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted.
- CompTIA Security+
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related discipline.
- 9+ years experience as an SAP functional analyst and at least three years of experience in Navy ERP projects
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.