Information Technology Project Manager
Reston, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad’s vision is to be an agent of change by delivering products and services that fundamentally impact the way our customers do business, creating unique value for our customers through innovation, agility, and efficiency. Likewise, we aspire to be a hub of technical and operational expertise, attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent in our industry.
We’re hiring an Infrastructure Project Manager in Reston, VA to work with Ironclad’s DevSecOps Software Factory Team. The Project Manager acts as a team leader supporting the different agile teams associated with different mission application areas. The Project Manager will lead the development of deliverables, documentation, and delegate to the team appropriately. The Project Manager will be tasked with ensuring agile team velocity, collaboration between teams, and resource needs of each mission application area. Due to the nature of the role, only U.S. Citizens may be considered.
- Lead a cross-functional agile teams to achieve project requirements, deadlines and schedules
- Identify and resolve project issues
- Prepare project status reports
- Coordination of change requests
- Use technology to ensure all parties are informed on schedule and budget
- Coordinate the development of documentation to enable implementation and turnover of the process of system
- Lead team in meeting client expectations and project deliverables
- Conduct post-project evaluation
- Bachelors Degree in business or a related field, Masters Degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience managing agile development based projects
- Proven experience managing agile teams.
- Experience using Atlassian Suite of Tools (Jira, Confluence)
- Expert level in Microsoft Office applications, including Project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willing to travel for extended periods of time
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.