Virginia Beach, VA /
Administrative and Program Support /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a Business Analyst to join our growing company in Virginia Beach, VA working with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision and gather requirements. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
- Work with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision and to gather and document requirements
- Work as a liaison between technical personnel and client subject matter experts
- Organizes stories, identifies gaps, writes use cases, and drafts workflows in order to validate requirements
- Develops, coordinates and implements plans to test business and functional processes during system development and quality assurance testing
- Proficiency with requirements gathering, requirements analysis, requirements review, and user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with project stakeholders in order to translate business needs and technical issues
- Familiar with Agile IT development
- Familiarity with operational and enterprise reporting a plus
- Ability to support writing, editing, or review of documentation
- Have knowledge and understanding of applicable technical concepts and practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; previous work experience in Visio is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university; in lieu of degree, additional four years of experience may be substituted
- Five years of experience providing business analysis support
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.