IT Lead - TS/SCI
Alexandria, VA /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is hiring n IT Lead - Task Lead to perform mission-critical IT operations support. You'll be joining a team dedicated to serving justice in war crimes including the 9/11 trials. Day to day, you'll perform operations and maintenance on critical IT systems. You'll also play a critical role in developing and implementing VDI solutions. Because of this, you'll need to be familiar with developing and implementing cloud solutions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, manage, and maintain VDI for thick/thin/zero clients and server virtualization technologies.
- Provide operational and maintenance (O&M) support for NIPRNET, SIPRNET, and JWICS system infrastructure for approximately 400 users.
- Provide O&M support for Special Access System infrastructure for approximately 150 users.
- Provide O&M support for Printer infrastructure, to include Pharos Secure Print.
- Provide O&M support for SQL Database infrastructure.
- Provide O&M support for OMC server and desktop-based software applications.
- Provide data backup and restoration capabilities for NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, and Special Access Systems.
- Support replication of network file share volumes via Distributed Files System w/ Replication (DFS-R) between the NCR and NSGB locations.
- Provide support for storage area network (SAN) and encrypted file storage capabilities.
- Create/maintain a standalone workstation images in accordance with DOD security standards.
- Provide systems recovery and repair operations employing industry best practices for systems troubleshooting and fault isolation.
Required Professional and Technical Skills
- 7+ years of experience with Microsoft System Administration in an enterprise environment, including Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policies, and Visual Basic Scripting
- 4+ years of experience leading tasks of a similar size/scope
- 4+ years of experience with the following IT disciplines:
- -- Security configuration of Windows Server/Windows 10
- -- Microsoft SCCM or similar technologies
- -- Maintaining PKI Infrastructure
- -- Implementing and managing VDI Infrastructure
- -- Server Virtualization Technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field, or 10-years equivalent experience
- Shall possess at the time of award a TOP SECRET w/ SCI Eligible security clearance
- Required Certifications:DoD8570.01M IAT Level II, VCP, and either the MCSE Core Infrastructure or Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.