Program Manager & CFMS SME
Norfolk, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
We are seeking a highly qualified Navy ERP Deployment Lead / Project Manager to lead a ERP delivery and the integration of Navy ERP with other Navy business systems to provide accurate, reliable and real-time decision support to Navy financial leaders. The team will work together to assess common Navy and DoD enterprise applications by conducting fit-gap analysis, designing end-to-end business process standards, formulating data requirements, managing migration, identifying opportunities for efficiencies, training end users and supporting all aspects of Navy ERP delivery.
The team will have regularly scheduled onsite collaboration workshops in Norfolk, VA as well as deployment-related travel to the client's many interesting locations.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of Navy ERP (SAP) migration projects for one or multiple client organizations.
- Work closely with the client as well as functional and technical team members to ensure strict adherence to scope, schedule, and budget, and to ensure successful project execution.
- Regular interface with senior management, stakeholders, implementation team members, vendors, and subcontractors.
- Responsible for project initiation, planning, execution, and control. Identifies and reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Performance Measures
- Facilitates definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements and works to resolve or assist in the resolution of cross-divisional resource or project conflicts.
- Strategic Planning, Performance Analysis and Reporting
- Risk identification, analysis, and mitigation
- Work closely with Schedulers, Solution Providers and Customers from across the enterprise.
- Communicate on behalf of the client organizations with the overall migration lead at FMS and with PMW220, the Navy ERP System Developer team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent education and experience.
- 5 + years of experience in SAP migration management
- 10+ years of IT-related experience
- PMP certification
- CompTIA Security+
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience managing large scale IT projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer focus, including the ability to manage customer needs and multiple work priorities
- Familiarity with Navy ERP, SAP or other DoD SAP implementations and their migration methodologies.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.