NCC Watch Analyst (weekday nights)
Arlington, VA /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a NCC Watch Analyst to join our growing company in the Arlington, VA area. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
- Experienced in 24/7/365 working environments with extensive coordination/collaboration with federal/state/local agencies using an all-hazard methodology approach
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to multitask within different platforms to maintain situational awareness of current events or tasks pertinent to the customer and stakeholders
- Must possess broad expertise in research, analysis, and writing skills and be able to perform triage on questions, issues, or events involving the nation's critical communications infrastructure
- Basic understanding of the National Response Framework, Emergency Support Function -2 and Cybersecurity & Communications Initiatives
- Proficient in performing quick analysis on communications infrastructure using the ESRI application along with product development using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- The person filling this role may attend meetings and discussions, interface with industry or outside agencies for the purpose of taking notes and doing assessments
- Experience implementing technical specifications, system requirements and other related application design information
- Telecommunications/communications infrastructure experience
- Experience working with Geospatial Visualization Systems, preferably ESRI ARCGIS products
- Strong background in a telecommunications discipline, knowledge of cybersecurity and IT security and intermediate knowledge of working with Geospatial Visualization Systems preferably Esri ARCGIS products
- Utilizes modeling/simulation tools in conjunction with subject matter expertise in commercial telecommunications networks to develop analyses and produce reports and recommendations for mitigating threats and ensuring availability despite threats to or disruptions of the infrastructure.
- Assess the impacts of threats (including adversarial country threats) to the essential communications infrastructures and provide detailed technical recommendations and full-scoped evaluations and testing of potential solutions to mitigate threats.
- Available for extended duty, on-call and/or deployment to alternate locations within the region or continental U.S., as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with ability to obtain a DHS SCI, as well as obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Ability to travel within 50 miles of the government site
- Ability to travel within the United States to support the mission
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.