Financial Accounting Analyst
USA - Remote /
Finance and Accounting /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services is hiring a Financial Accounting Analyst to join our growing team executing day-to-day accounting research and analysis.
- Execute the day-to-day accounting research and analysis activities of the engagement
- Assist in performing reconciliations and other financial analyses
- Performing risk assessments in accordance with OMB Circular A-123 and the FIAR Guidance
- Identifying the conditions and issues preventing Army from maintaining generating financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Proposing new or revised accounting policies and procedures as well as implementation strategies to address audit findings
- Designing corrective action plans to address the root causes of audit findings
- Developing and assisting in the implementation of a strategy to overcome material weaknesses
- Recommending new business processes or controls needed to achieve financial statement assertions
- Execute tasks focused on IT controls associated with external/internal audits
- Evaluate FISCAM testing results, performing IT control evaluations, security, segregation of duties, and execute audit procedures
- Investigate and interpret Standard Lifecycle Development (SDLC) programs function
- Serve as a lead technical resource on engagements and proactively keeping client informed through both formal and informal communications
- Experience interpreting controls and analyzing highly technical system documentation
- Active Secret Security Clearance Required
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.