Senior Functional Consultant - SAP ERP
Norfolk, VA /
Business Services /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services, a Service Disable Veteran Owned Small Business, is a defense leader in enterprise business systems integration. We're hiring a Senior Functional Consultant in Norfolk, VA to provide analysis and project management support in the implementation of an enterprise financial system. This will include, but is not limited to, workshop facilitation, deliverable generation, system and process configuration, comprehensive testing to ensure successful go-live, business process best practice advice, deployment planning, deployment execution, and post go-live support. Due to the nature of work, an active Secret clearance is required.
- Lead groups in business process reengineering, best practices and customization issues
- Provide business consulting support and facilitate discovery workshops
- Lead business process workshops and requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes
- Analyze business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions
- Drive and document business requirements and procedures, obtain sign off to ensure customer alignment of proposed solution
- Provide inputs to the Program Manager to ensure a comprehensive project plan developed and buy-in from key client stakeholders
- Support the implementation of the technical and functional work stream
- Responsible for successful testing of developed solution including User Acceptance Testing and work with the users to validate the solution
- Preparation of User Documentation and Training Material that describes the new capabilities to the system user
- Participation in the planning and management of data conversion efforts
- High degree of initiative, creativity, and technical ability to successfully function on this team is required
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business administration, finance, systems engineering, or related discipline. In lieu of a degree, an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted.
- 5+ years of project management experience in SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA
- Current SAP certification
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.