San Antonio, TX /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is hiring a ServiceNow Developer located in San Antonio, TX. This role will Collaborate with other ServiceNow Developers in a team environment to analyze problems and develop solutions to customer requests though a wide variety of ServiceNow applications and capabilities.
- Create and maintain API and data integration processes between ServiceNow and other services. Previous work with building REST APIs
- Provide advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes and performing root cause analysis.
- Work independently with customers on implementations and remote services.
- Development and configuration of workflows/processes.
- Attend requirements review and validation sessions as required.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies.
- Provide development support to design, development, and implementation of ServiceNow applications, dashboards and reports.
- Collaborate with team members to assist with design documentation.
- Utilize ServiceNow expertise to create and implement workflows into application.
- Perform peer code reviews and ensure the ServiceNow team follows development best-practices.
- Experience with ServiceNow development
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- Experience with ITIL processes
- At least 3 years of agile software development experience.
- Experience with ServiceNow development projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Requires ServiceNow System Administrator Certification.
- Requires certifications/Documented training in two of three of the following: Java Script, Angular JS or HTML/CSS.
- Requires U.S. citizenship and at minimum an active Secret clearance.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.