Operational Analyst - GIS
Arlington, VA /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services is hiring an Operational Analyst - GIS to provide mission support in defending our nation's communications infrastructure. Under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Agency (CISA), the National Communication Coordination Branch (NCC) monitors threats to our national security and emergency response communications.
Located in Arlington, VA, the Operational Analyst - GIS will apply expertise in geospatial modeling and analysis in order to provide detailed reports used to assess the impacts of disruption to our nations's critical infrastructure.
- Gather and analyze geospatial data to produce detailed maps and associated metadata.
- Develop graphical representations to identify, within a defined geographic area, the end-to-end communications infrastructure upon which the customer relies upon for their critical mission.
- Advise industry partners and government on operational issues.
- Ability to produce accurate reports and briefings using these tools: The Infrastructure Mapping Tool (IMT) and the Communications Network Analysis Tool (CNAT)
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail to produce reports
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to brief industry partners and government
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or related field.
- 4+ years of experience using ArcGIS and Google Earth Pro
- A TS/SCI security clearance.
- Ability to obtain and maintain DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) access.
- DHS Entry on Duty (EOD) access.
- Ability to travel within 50 miles of the government site
- Ability to travel within the United States to support the mission
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.