Tampa, FL /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business is hiring for an experienced, full-time Cyber Analyst to join our growing company in Tampa, FL. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
The Cyber Analyst will work with multiple project engineering team to plan, execute, and implement the Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and future Risk Management Framework for Department of Defense Information Technology.
- IA scanning and auditing, incident handling and response specifically targeted towards computer incident response and restoration of a secure operating environment, investigation of intrusion events and attempts and analysis of exploits.
- Analytical support will include research and development of IA/CND concepts, policies, and strategies, particularly within the national security framework.
- Review and provide recommendations for process improvements to improve execution and compliance with Cross Domain Solution (CDS) management. Participates in CDS related workshops, meetings, and conferences including but not limited to Defense IA/Security Accreditation Working Group (DSAWG), Cross Domain Technical Advisory Board (CDTAB)/Cross Domain Solutions Assessment Panel (CDSAP) and others as required.
- Engage with technical experts within USCENTCOM and coordinate with Unified Cross Domain Services Management Office (UCDSMO), Department of Defense (DoD), National Security Agency (NSA), Intelligence Community (IC) Agencies, Cross Domain Solution vendors, and the Cross Domain Solution user community to identify and solve information sharing and security challenges.
- Billet requires candidate to be deployment capable as position may require short deployments to the USCENTCOM Area of Operation.
- Have an understanding of the new Risk Management Framework for DoD Information Technology (RMF for DoD IT)
- Be familiar with the Cross Domain Solution Phases connection process.
- Be familiar with the Joint Vulnerability Assessment Process (JVAP).
- Be familiar with the SIPRNet Global Information Grid (GIG) Interconnection Approval Process System (SNAP) Database.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cyber Security and enterprise cyber security solutions.
- Experience reviewing, validating, and prioritizing cross domain requirements.
- Knowledge on the access to information regarding cross domain requirements, implementations, installations, and configurations within the organization.
- Ability to coordinate all pertinent cross domain issues with the Unified Cross Domain Management Office.
- Provide coordination and support for the organizations cross domain related risk management framework activities.
- Have knowledge of the available cross domain solution capabilities provided by Enterprise Services (ES) and the Unified Cross Domain Management Office Cross Domain baseline list.
- Must be able to work independently and have briefing, writing and customer interface skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline or equivalent and 5+ years related experience. 4 years of additional experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M minimum of IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security +).
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
- 5+ Years of experience producing and maintaining DoD Certification & Accreditation Packages (DIACAP).
- 5+ Years of experience understanding and implementing DoD, DISA, Joint Staff, CNSSI and NIST cybersecurity instructions, publications and policies.
- 5+ Years of experience in understanding and validating DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs); DISA Security Requirements Guides (SRGs), National Security Agency Security Configuration Guides.
- 5+ Years of experience in understanding and validating NIST 800-53 Security Controls; CNSSI 1253 Security Controls and Overlays.
- 1+ Years of experience with Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Ability to draft Cross Domain Solution Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) Plans and Procedures.
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS/NESSUS), eEye Retina, DISA Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Host Based Security System (HBSS); Vulnerability Management System (VMS); Continuous Monitoring and Risk Scoring (CMRS) cybersecurity applications and tools.
- Experience briefing senior military and civil service employees.
- Must have a valid US Passport and be deployment capable as position may require short deployments to the USCENTCOM Area of Operation.
- 2-4x/year - CONUS/OCONUS
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.