Senior SAP Business Warehouse Data Modeler – NAVWAR Business Intelligence Report and Analysis (BIRA) System
San Diego, CA /
Business Services /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Senior SAP Business Warehouse Data Modeler – NAVWAR Business Intelligence Report and Analysis (BIRA) System.
We are seeking highly qualified team members to maintain and evolve NAVWAR’s BIRA system which provides SSC Pacific project and business financial managers with the ability to analyze finance, contract and logistics information needed to deliver optimized and cost-effective Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Intelligence (C4I) solutions to our nation’s warfighters. The team will work together to maintain and protect the system while also assessing new technology opportunities and provide feasibility analysis for customer-driven projects.
The customer is located in San Diego, CA and some onsite engagement is required, although remote work is authorized.
- Lead a team of highly skilled data modelers in the creation and maintenance of SAP BW models; DataStore Objects, InfoObjects, CompositeProviders, and query definitions.
- Provide comprehensive data model support for the maintenance of existing finance, contract, and logistics Business Intelligence (BI) reports SAP analytic tools and data warehouse technology
- Lead the creation of data models to support new reporting capability needed to meet the demands of dynamic command business processes and information requirements.
- Drive SAP Data Modeling for report requirements identification, design, implementation, and testing.
- Build and maintain data models in support of the regular extraction of Navy ERP data and loading into the BIRA system to ensure reporting information is up-to-date and relevant for system users.
- Analyze new technical requirements and provide solution recommendations
- Support the integration of new system capabilities
- Support root cause analysis reports s needed or as requested by the customer
- Participate in direct meetings with customers as required
- High degree of technical knowledge in SAP Business Warehouse Data Modelling
- Significant knowledge and understanding of processes to create and manage DataStore Objects, InfoProviders, InfoObjects, and other BW Metadata Objects
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all functional and technical stakeholders
- Excellent initiative, creativity, and technical ability to successfully function on a technical team
- Knowledge of Navy ERP and NAVWAR business systems and data
- 5+ years experience as an SAP Business Warehouse Data Modeler
- At least 2 years of experience in Navy SAP BW Data Modeling
- Active Secret Clearance is required.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.