Reston, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad’s vision is to be an agent of change by delivering products and services that fundamentally impact the way our customers do business, creating unique value for our customers through innovation, agility, and efficiency. Likewise, we aspire to be a hub of technical and operational expertise, attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent in our industry.
Ironclad is actively looking for a Configuration Manager in Reston, VA to support the development and implementation of a Software Configuration Management (SCM) Plan including CM tools, version control, CI/CD processes, procedures, and best practices for all projects within the organization.
- Create, document, and implement a Software Configuration Management (SCM) Plan including CM tools, version control, CI/CD processes, procedures, and best practices for all projects within the organization.
- Be in a highly visible position reporting directly to the Chief Software Architect for the organization.
- Work closely with the Chief Software Architect and all project Tech Leads to implement the SCM plan to ensure a consistent and repeatable approach for CM across the entire organization.
- Ability to perform high-quality work, both independently and with a team, in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks to successfully meet/exceed customer expectations.
- Active TS/SCI
- 6+ years of experience as a configuration manager in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Bachelors degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university OR 4 years of additional configuration management experience.
- Experience using the Unix command line.
- Experience writing scripts using Bash/Python.
- Experience with creating, implementing, and documenting a Software Configuration Management Plan including check-in, check-out, merge, build, versioning, packaging, release, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD principles and concepts using tools.
- Experience with IaC principles and automation tools such as Ansible.
- Experience with build, test, and package concepts using tools.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker
- Experience with Ansible Tower
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (JIRA, Confluence)
- Experience with Agile principles and concepts
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.