Arlington, VA /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services is hiring an Enterprise Architect in Arlington, VA. The role will involve working with a variety of stakeholders including Senior Leaders, system owners and external organizations in helping to develop, deliver and maintain an architecture approach and framework documented in an enterprise architecture framework (EAF).
- Provide coordination between the DON Architect stakeholders IT Portfolio Managers in matters related to the Business Enterprise Architecture.
- Apply experience in Enterprise Architecture to develop and drive artifact and methodology standards
- Provide support to the DON Business Enterprise Architecture(BEA) implementation POAM and transition plan
- Support continued BEA gap analysis and review IT Functional Area Manager (FAM) submissions and assessments. This includes recommended mechanisms, projects, programs, or solutions that should be adopted, created, or initiated to address the gaps.
- Support analysis and documentation of the Navy’s business processes including workflows for IT solutions, organizational decisions, and data.
- Will be required to train and mentor stakeholders strategies, processes, artifacts and models
- Responsibilities will also include content creation and editing
- Working knowledge of the Business Enterprise Architecture (BEA) Laws, Regulations, and Policies (LRP)
- Experience with Agile EA best practices and techniques
- Familiar with Agile Enterprise Architecture product development supporting Minimal Viable Product (MVP) solutioning
- Valued added experience with PBIS-IT, PPBE, DoD IT Investment Portal (DITIP)
- Experience with Software AG's ARIS Business Modeling Platform and ARIS connect capabilities and functionalities
- Knowledge of EA concepts, methodologies, techniques, and frameworks and Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Experience with EA modeling tools, System Architect, ARIS, MagicDraw, or similar tools
- Understanding of the DOD Business Capability Acquisition Cycle (BCAC)
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension
- Expresses written and verbal ideas and thoughts clearly, accurately and professionally
- Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals
- Displays ability to influence key decision-makers
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse functional and technical stakeholders
- Must understand the value of architecture data, interoperability and impacts on decision making
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of enterprise architecture experience
- Experience supporting IT projects within the DOD is preferred
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.