Learning Asset Designer / Functional Consultant - SAP Navy ERP
Norfolk, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services is seeking highly qualified individuals to become a critical component in the integration of Navy ERP with other Navy business systems to provide accurate, reliable, and real-time decision support to Navy financial leaders. The team will work together to assess common Navy and DoD enterprise applications by conducting fit-gap analysis, designing end-to-end business process standards, formulating data requirements, managing migration, identifying opportunities for efficiencies, training end-users, and supporting all aspects of Navy ERP delivery.
The team will have regularly scheduled onsite collaboration workshops in Norfolk, VA as well as deployment-related travel to the client's many interesting locations.
- Develop learning assets, documentation, desk-side guides, checklists based on inputs from Tier 3, the migration team, customers, and end-users as appropriate.
- Develop and implement Instructor-Led Training (ILT) and Computer Based Training (CBT) materials.
- Develop SAP EnableNow content as needed to meet end-user training requirements.
- Lead the analysis, collection, and communication of training materials.
- Consult directly with training content organizers at higher echelons to ensure accurate and timely learning assets to support migration tasks.
- Provide inputs to the Program Manager to ensure a comprehensive project plan developed and buy-in from key client stakeholders
- Support the implementation of the technical and functional workstream
- Support the preparation of User Documentation and Training Material that describes the new capabilities to the system user
- Knowledge of SAP User Roles and Mapping concepts
- Knowledge of training-to-role relationship management
- Experience-based knowledge of design and implementation of SAP-based learning materials.
- Experience-based knowledge of SAP EnableNow
- Knowledge of Navy ERP
- High degree of initiative, creativity, and technical ability to successfully function on this team is required
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with all cross-functional stakeholders
- Active Secret clearance is required.
- 5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related discipline. In lieu of a degree, an additional 4 years of relevant experience may be substituted
- 3+ years of SAP experience in the design and delivery of SAP learning assets and at least one year of experience in Navy ERP
Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the workday
Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks; viewing a computer screen less than 50% of the time during the workday
Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple times throughout the day
Balancing. Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and moving, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces
Constantly positions self to maintain computers, hardware/ equipment in the office
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.