Guantanamo Bay, Cuba /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, has an opening for a Cyber Security Engineer to join our growing company in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
- Ensure that all OMC information systems meet Department of Defense Instruction 8500.01 mandated Cybersecurity requirements.
- Provide Information System Security Officer (ISSO) support for OMC systems.
- Facilitate information system authorization to operate (ATO) compliance and re-accreditation IAW with DOD 8510.01 and ICD503.
- Facilitate registration and maintenance of OMC information systems in the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) system. This support is inclusive of all efforts associated with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) activities.
- Facilitate the completion and submission of waivers, exceptions to policy requests, and system change requests.
- Provide Host-Based Security System (HBSS) client management.
- Implement and maintain anti-virus and malicious code protection for all OMC information systems using government-provided software.
- Provide and/or facilitate the distribution and installation of security patches.
- Provide security vulnerability scanning and reporting using government-provided applications.
- Support scheduled OMC Command Cyber Readiness Inspections (CCRI), security assessment visits (SAV).
- Provide onsite incident management during normal working hours for NIPRNET, SIPRNET, JWICS, and Special Access Systems and equipment. In addition, the contractor may be required to provide surge support after normal working hours to include weekends and holidays as approved by the COR.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong intrapersonal skills and ability to collaborate with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- Strong attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) security regulations methodologies
- Understanding of accreditation and software management
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a cybersecurity position.
- Experience with DoD RMF/ATO process to perform assessment and authorization, IA controls, and preparing artifacts. Experience with CCRI or CCORI is desirable.
- Must be proficient in eMASS, VRAM experience is preferred.
- Cognizance of various DoD policies and regulations (e.g. 8500, 5200), and ability to interpret such policies and regulations.
- Review and provide feedback on DoD cybersecurity documents, orders, and instructions.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to carry out this assignment with the ability to lead and work as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Shall possess a Top Secret with SCI Eligibility clearance.
- Required Certifications: DoD 8570.01M for IAM Level II or equivalent (SEC + CE, CAP, CASP+ CE).
- Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the workday
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple time throughout the day
- Balancing. Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and moving, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
- Constantly positions self to maintain computers, hardware/ equipment in the office, including under desks and in a server closet
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.