Lead SharePoint Engineer
Arlington, VA /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a Lead SharePoint Engineer to join our growing company at the Office of Naval Research located in Arlington, VA. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens with Interim or Current/Active Secret Clearances will be considered for this position.
The Lead SharePoint Engineer will provide user interface, content management and programming functions for the ONR SharePoint portal and other web based applications.
- Provide systems integration, testing, maintenance, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting for all databases and web applications based on the architecture of the ONR IT enterprise
- Provide technical guidance on the implementation of new websites, database, and portal software
- Develop, maintain and administer command level web pages on the ONR INTRANET, SIPRNET, and NIPRNET
- Identify, recommend, develop, and implement web tools and applications
- Coordinate with and assist directorate and agency webmasters in developing web/portal pages
- Integrate directorate, agency web, and portal pages with command level pages
- Develop web interfaces to command, directorate, and agency databases and files
- Identify, recommend, develop and implement solutions to customer requirements for greater availability to data and services hosted on the web
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems.
- Independently performs assignments with instruction limited to results expected.
- Identifies key barriers/core problems and applies problem solving skills in order to deal with complex situations.
- Ability to make decisions under conditions of uncertainty, sometimes with incomplete information, that produce effective end results.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in one of the following: Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- In lieu of college degree, industry certifications such as MCSD, MCDBA, OCE, OCM or equivalent and fifteen (15) years related experience can be accepted.
- Ten (10) years of experience building progressively more complex web applications and troubleshooting applications.
- Three (3) years implementing Knowledge Management (KM) principles and applications.
- Experience developing and following KM/SharePoint governance plans
- Certifications: DoD Information Assurance Workforce (IAWF) DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification (e.g. Network +, Security +).
- Current Secret or current interim Secret clearance.
- Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple time throughout the day
- Balancing. Maintaining body equilibrium to prevent falling and moving, standing or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces.
- Constantly positions self to maintain computers, hardware/ equipment in the office, including under desks and in a server closet.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.