San Antonio, TX /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is hiring a Cybersecurity SME to join our team located in San Antonio-Lackland, TX. The Cybersecurity SME will join a software development team that will develop a versatile software application, presenting a Unified User Interface (UUI) for warfighters to Plan, Brief, Execute, & Debrief (PBED) while seamlessly interfacing with multiple web based partners.
- Analyze the security of the pipelines: applications, services release, and deployment.
- Discover and address security issues, build security automation, and quickly react to new threats.
- Support the development of a robust security strategy that emphasizes the ability to perform design reviews, code reviews, and security-related tasks that mitigate risks.
- Research and keep ahead of Kubernetes cybersecurity threats and best practices to harden and secure Kubernetes clusters at scale.
- Utilize new and continuously hardened containers from the DoD Iron Bank.
- Support the development of various backend/automated processes for the automation of the container accreditation process.
- Zero trust architectures (Beyond Corp/SDP)
- NIST 800 53
- NIST 800 190
- Kubernetes Environments
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent industry experience.
- 5+ years of relevant cybersecurity experience
- Understanding of the design, deployment and management of Zero trust architectures (Beyond Corp/SDP)
- Extensive Use and understanding of: NIST 800 53 and NIST 800 190 requirements
- Ability to develop and write RMF Security documentation
- Expert Knowledge of Kubernetes environment implementation within Cloud
- Extensive work with Istio Service Mesh and Fortify
- Knowledge of networking, security groups and policy management in relation to cloud resources
- Requires U.S. citizenship and active Top Secret (TS) Clearance with Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility
- Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple times throughout the day
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.