Agile Applications Director
Reston, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is hiring an Agile Applications Director in Reston, VA to lead and manage the development of multiple product applications within a highly secure environment.
- Responsible for leading and managing multiple agile software product teams in alignment with scope and priorities.
- Provide thought leadership to help transform agile delivery and maximize automation through enabling technology
- SME understanding of agile development and delivery
- Understanding of DevOps methodology and enabling toolsets
- Builds rapport and establishes trust with customers
- Responds promptly and effectively to customer needs and expectations
- Motivates others to perform well
- Clearly defines responsibilities and expectations of the team
- Expresses written and verbal ideas and thoughts clearly, accurately, and professionally
- Comfortable presenting to executives, working groups, and external stakeholders
- Experience leading and applying agile project management tools, agile development tools
- A Bachelor's Degree in business administration, information technology, or relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a project manager supporting, intelligence community based environments
- Minimum of 10 years implementing software and/or web development projects using Agile processes to ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Experience leading and applying agile project management tools, agile development tools and DevSecOps pipeline tools
- Active Agile certification (one of the following):Certified Scrum Master (CSM),Professional Scrum Master (PSM) III, Project Management Institute Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Scrum Master
- Active TS with SCI eligibility security clearance required
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.