Anniston, AL /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a Web Developer to join our growing company in Anniston, AL. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
Work as part of a collaborative system and application development team to develop, maintain, customize and support client’s integrated registration, analytics, and data management systems, web, and intranet sites and other related system, application, and data management development tasks.
- Design and develop front-end user interfaces for integrated web systems and applications.
- Assist with maintaining and updating customer’s website, intranet, web systems and applications.
- Incorporate current web technology and media elements to enrich customer’s web environment.
- Ensure all of customer’s website, intranet, web systems and applications components adhere to Section 508 standards.
- Collaborate with development team members and end users for maintenance and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for successful completion of code deliverables within projects.
- Proactively engage in continuous learning and professional development.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and creative thinking to provide innovative solutions.
- Full understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a United States citizen.
- Must be able to pass DHS background and financial security investigation and obtain public trust security clearance.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule of extended hours and weekends when required.
- Must be adaptable to work on customer site or remotely as necessary.
- A.S. or B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology, Graphics or related field.
- Two years proven work experience in web development.
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.