Senior Solution Architect (Secret Clearance)
USA - Remote /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is currently seeking a talented Senior Solution Architect who is well versed in Cloud, DevOps/Security and Agile. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based culture. We are looking for candidates willing to take on a challenge, learn, grow and help foster a family like culture built on collaboration and trust.
Ironclad’s vision is to be an agent of change by delivering products and services that fundamentally impact the way our customers do business, creating unique value for our customers through innovation, agility, and efficiency. Likewise, we aspire to be a hub of technical and operational expertise, attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent in our industry.
- Translate client’s technology needs and future goals into a plan by crafting interim and future state architecture roadmaps, identify potential gaps in solution planning, and execute coordination with system owners to minimize risk.
- Provide thought leadership to help transform the way DoD uses technology, including cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems.
- Leverage existing technical expertise to provide oversight for cutting-edge product development and systems engineering projects
- Interface with program managers and government senior leaders to communicate technical risk, design and corrective actions. This will require you to work with senior leaders to develop a DevSecOps business strategy and meet with clients to solve complex problems.
- Interact with current and future product vendors as well as current and potential customers.
- Ability to develop software solutions from ideation to production, including scalable, and elastic microservices-based platforms
- Ability to be well-versed in modern engineering, software development techniques, methods, and technologies
- Ability to lead and manage multiple technical tasks in software design, implementation, and integration.
- Understanding of the DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Reference Model
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Expert level experience in designing and building products and solutions using Kubernetes, Containers and Microservices within the Cloud Native ecosystem. Strong understanding of Kubernetes, Containers and the CNCF landscape.
- Experience in building technology platform roadmaps and communicating the vision to the stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Microservices Architecture, Amazon NoSQL database, Amazon Lambda, JSON, RESTful services, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Docker, and serverless architecture solutions
- Experience with deploying COTS products in Impact Level (IL) -2 and IL -5 government cloud environments
- Experience with engineering enterprise transformation projects and DevSecOps solutions on DoD or other federal government systems
- Knowledge of establishing CI/CD pipeline solutions, including Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis CI, and GitLab CI
- Knowledge of information assurance compliance for specified standards, including DoD STIGs
- Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Minimum secret clearance
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.