USA - Remote /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an immediate need for an experienced, full-time Case Coordinator to join our growing company in Corpus Christi, TX. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
The Case Coordinator will support case coordination programs that provide child welfare based recommendations on individual Unaccompanied Children cases, particularly in the areas of safe and timely release, identification of children with special needs and development of corresponding recommendations, and placement recommendations
- Tracks each new placement and placements progress.
- Visits ORR-funded care provider sites and regularly interviews children in order to complete release recommendations and recommendations on placement in the least restrictive setting with services in the best interest of the child.
- Provides timely and thorough review, assessment and recommendations on family reunification to ORR.
- Recommendations, made in collaboration with care provider and ORR, may include straight release, release with post-release services, home study prior to release consideration, or denial of release to sponsor.
- Participates in case staffing with care provider staff and ORR on a weekly basis.
- Assists care provider staff in identifying any special needs of the children.
- Provides weekly case status reports to ORR. Confers weekly with ORR to discuss difficult cases utilizing knowledge of child welfare juvenile justice, mental health, and ORR policies, in order to provide placement, transfer, and release recommendation based on the best interests and special needs of the child.
- Assists ORR in complex cases to evaluate the best interests of the child.
- Makes placement recommendations for children who require more specialized levels of are, in collaboration with care providers and ORR.
- Provides targeted child-welfare based technical assistance, as requested by ORR.
- Works with care provider and ORR to identify potential victims of human trafficking. Tracks potential trafficking cases referred to ORR and ensures that eligible children are referred for benefits and services.
- Collaborates with care providers on creating safety plans for potentially trafficked children.
- Participates and assists in area taskforce (coalition) meetings.
- Refers to ORR any release reconsideration or case file requests received by the minors' attorneys.
- Refers attorney, DHS, or other stakeholder inquires that requires Government attention to the ORR designee.
- Keeps records on the status of children's cases including those awaiting travel arrangements.
- Alerts ORR to disputed age determinations.
- Prepares written reports regarding progress and issues related to program trends.
- Assists in identifying services or placement for children who are approaching age 18.
- Requires BS/BA degree in Social Work or related field, or Masters in Social Work or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience based on degree; If BSW or related degree, five years of demonstrated post-graduate child welfare, social service, case management and/or mental health professional experience. If MSW or related degree, two years of demonstrated post-graduate child welfare, case management, social service, and/or mental health professional experience.
- Will Undergo fingerprint background check by customer for clearance to work with unaccompanied alien children
- Bilingual proficiency in English and Spanish (will be tested)
- Experience working with immigrant, refugee, and under-served populations is preferred
- Frequent travel to local shelters
- Quarterly travel if assigned a remote position
- Remains in a stationary position less than 50% of the time during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks; viewing a computer screen less than 50% of the time during the work day
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple times throughout the day
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.