Sr. Reliability Engineer
San Antonio, TX /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is hiring a Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) to join our team located in San Antonio-Lackland, TX.
The Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) shall be able to build and maintain infrastructure as code on large-scale multi-site deployments. The SRE shall utilize their experience to evaluate and assess new ways to scale platform capabilities. The SRE shall be able to automate workflows to help push the limit of the infrastructure and enable continuous delivery of capabilities onto a hybrid infrastructure. The engineer shall be able to troubleshoot issues until root causes are understood on high traffic production systems, participate in design and code review processes, interact with product owners to coordinate infrastructure changes, and be responsible for identifying bottlenecks and improving the performance of our platform.
- Contribute to reusable automation scripts, libraries, services, and tools to increase system and process efficiencies
- Build automation leveraging CI/CD processes, automated testing, unit testing, code coverage and other software development best practices
- Partnering with the security teams and tools to continually review and understand new industry security threats, associated technologies and quickly addressing vulnerabilities
- Pursue opportunities to further operational excellence by increasing efficiency and reducing risk, complexity, waste and cost
- Partner with key stakeholders to establish technical direction and negotiate technical decision points to drive innovative solutions
- Drive technical design and validation, while ensuring implementation aligns with our technical strategies and strategic business goals
- Develop architectural designs for applications building something to delight clients while managing costs to deliver these applications
- System design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning, and launch reviews.
- Continuously measure, monitor, and maximize availability, efficiency, and performance of live services, applications, and systems.
- Cloud Native Architectures and Zero Trust
- Private Cloud Environments
- Government Clouds (Preferred)
- Maintaining unclassified and classified networks
- Identity Management
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree; or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with Kubernetes, and Identity Management
- Experience with Cloud Native Architectures and Zero Trust
- Experience with Private Cloud Environments
- Experience with unclassified and classified networks
- Top Secret Clearance
- CompTIA Security+ CE or other DOD 8570 IAT II certification
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.