Senior .Net Software Developer
Anniston, AL /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a Senior .NET Software Developer to join our growing company in Anniston, AL. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
The Senior .NET Software Developer will work as part of a collaborative development team to integrate and manage a custom developed analytics system with the client's existing training administration system.
- Provide lead programming support for the integration, management and sustainment of the Enterprise Wide Assessment of Courses (EWAC) analytics system.
- Assist with analysis, design, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of the client’s web-based analytics, training administration, and student identification systems.
- Provide quality control on existing code, code documentation, and configuration management.
- Write unit tests and integration tests.
- Develop conceptual design models and flowcharts.
- Provide and assist with end user training.
- Develop and deliver demonstrations and other presentations to end users and client.
- Assist with creation and editing of technical documentation (i.e. user guides, system manuals, etc.).
- Identify and present innovative ideas and opportunities for new projects, applications, solutions, modifications, and enhancements.
- Create and perform database queries to obtain and provide data reports.
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Must be eligible to obtain U.S. DHS Public Trust Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance
- Proven working knowledge with the technologies such as .NET, ServiceStack, Wexflow, SQL Server, Node.js, Vue.js, Quasar Framework, Fusion Charts, LINQPad, Python scripts
- Understanding of units tests and testing methodologies
- Proven working knowledge of Visual Studio
- Proven working knowledge of version control using Git
- Basic understanding of tSQL
- Professional work experience with data analytics systems
- Working knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Working knowledge of JSON and XML data
- Working knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.