Norfolk, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is seeking a dynamic and highly qualified Integrated Master Scheduler to support an exciting new Navy contract. The Integrated Master Scheduler will be responsible for developing, tracking, analyzing and reporting dynamic enterprise-level integrated master schedules at both the project and program level for a large Navy ERP migration effort across multiple organizations. The Integrated Master Scheduler will provide assistance to the program management team to organize and facilitate project planning activities. The ideal candidate should have experience in working schedules on large and complex contracts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the applicable project, program, and financial managers to allocate and status costs and resources (e.g. labor, facilities, equipment) to schedule projects
- Responsible for developing, tracking, analyzing, and reporting dynamic enterprise-level integrated master schedules at both the project and program level
- Provides assistance to Program and Project Manager to organize and facilitate project planning activities
- Interface professionally with vendors and customers, and communicates effectively with project staff and other organizational resources
- Performs weekly analysis and reporting for project schedule health and performance metrics
- Participate and provide input into Program Management Reviews (PMRs), IPT meetings, or other program or project related events
- Ability to work closely with multiple Project Managers to produce, maintain, and integrate project schedules as sub-projects into an overall Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Proficient with Microsoft Project
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Attentiveness to detail with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-performance, dispersed team environment
- Ability to stay self-motivated and self-directed, and adapt to changing business and technical priorities
- Active Secret Clearance is required
- · Bachelors degree and 3 years experience, or Associates degree and 7 years experience, or High School diploma and 9 years experience
- Navy ERP, DoD SAP or other public sector SAP migrations
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Resource loading and analysis
- Critical Path Analysis
- Develop and suggest workarounds
- Schedule Risk Analysis
- Schedule Metrics and Analysis
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.