Senior Business Analyst
Reston, VA /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad’s vision is to be an agent of change by delivering products and services that fundamentally impact the way our customers do business, creating unique value for our customers through innovation, agility, and efficiency. Likewise, we aspire to be a hub of technical and operational expertise, attracting and retaining the best and brightest talent in our industry.
Ironclad is actively looking for a Senior Business Analyst in Reston, Va to support the development of mission-critical applications involving AI/ML capabilities for intelligence missions. The Business Analyst will partner with government customers to develop business requirements and collaborate with the development team to build and deliver high-value applications.
- Conduct analysis, design, and testing to support the development of software and AI/ML based applications for intelligence missions
- Support and facilitate agile ceremonies including standups, planning sessions, demos, and retrospectives
- Conduct Joint Application Development (JAD) workshops and user interview sessions as required
- Collaborate with government Product Owner and development team to translate business requirements into epics, user stories, and tasks
- Support release and sprint planning and backlog grooming sessions
- Design and document business process flows, user journey maps, and similar using diagramming tools
- Develop user stories with clear and testable acceptance criteria
- Develop test cases and support application testing activities
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in software development projects
- Strong understanding and experience in developing user stories and
- Expert-level knowledge and experience in JIRA and Confluence
- Hands-on experience developing diagrams using Visio, Lucid, Draw.io or similar
- Hands-on experience applying Agile Scrum / Kanban methods and practices
- Good understanding and knowledge of Lean and DevSecOps
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, business, or a related field
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI-ACP or similar
- US Citizen with active TS/SCI
- Experience supporting projects involving data analytics and AI/ML technologies
- Proficiency in data analysis and developing data flow processes
- Must be willing to travel up to 10%
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, HSA + Employer Contribution, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program, Professional Development and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.