Dayton, OH /
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services has an opening for a Systems Analyst to join our growing team in Dayton, OH. The Systems Analyst performs a variety of duties in support of a computer, network (LAN/WAN), and/or client server unit.
- Reviews input data to verify adequacy and appropriateness of material required for data processing and related operations.
- Reviews output data to verify completeness, accuracy, and conformance to quality standards and specifications.
- Maintains internal records and may catalog, disperse, and return tapes/disks.
- May review daily processing logs and may set or revise schedules.
- Familiar with Windows based applications.
- Familiar with MS Word and Excel.
- Familiar working with computers and networking concepts in a data communications environment.
- Basic understanding of operating applications in a Linux, Jboss, Java application environment is preferred.
- Customer service experience answering phones and communicating with end users and opening requests for service tickets is preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent and 1 year additional education and/or related experience.
- Active Secret Security Clearance required
- IAT Level I
- Remains in a sitting/stationary position continually or almost continually during the work day
- Operates a computer and performs desk-based computer tasks continually; frequently viewing a computer screen
- Rarely lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling objects and/or equipment that weighs up to 50 pounds
- Ability to move about the office to complete job requirements multiple time throughout the day
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.