Norfolk, VA /
Program Management /
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad is hiring a Subject Matter Expert to provide expertise in the two distinct areas of Cruiser-Destroyer (CRUDES) and Amphibious (AMPHIB) operations, training, planning, and employment to the SWE. Subject Matter Expertise in CRUDES and in AMPHIB will be leveraged to make recommendations to the Executive Directorate and the Commander on a broad array of subjects internal and external to the Staff and assist in the formulation of strategic plans, tracking strategic lines of effort, and developing and making recommendations to improve and sustain ship class and system operational readiness across the SWE PESTONI readiness pillars.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university;
- Experience in the United States Navy as a post-Department Head afloat or equivalent;
- Recent (within last five years) experience analyzing Navy Surface Ship Class (CRUDES and AMPHIB) requirements to include elements of manning, training, equipping, sustainment, and operational planning;
- Recent experience (within last five years) in reviewing CNO and OPNAV strategic guidance, maritime strategy, or other Fleet and Joint Doctrines and making recommendations for revisions to programs and processes to improve operational readiness;
- Knowledge of/experience with the Fleet Forces Command's Readiness Kill Chain (RKC) process;
- Experience with analyzing specific metrics embedded within the PESTONI (Personnel, Equipment, Supply, Training, Ordnance, Infrastructure/Networks) pillars of analysis;
- Experience creating executive-level briefs and reports;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting HRSupport@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.