Senior Data Analyst
Falls Church, VA
Finance and Accounting
Contingent Full Time
Ironclad Technology Services is a Virginia based Information Technology and Business Consulting services company focused on supporting public and private sector customers as they tackle their most daunting information technology and business challenges. We focus on solving real world business problems through innovative thinking, a talented staff, and hard work.
Ironclad Technology Services LLC, a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business has an opening for a Senior Data Analyst to join our growing company in Falls Church, VA. Due to the nature of the work, only U.S. Citizens will be considered for this position.
- Provide administrative support to facilitate and schedule meetings, coordinate with sites as needed, and document formal meetings/discussions to identify and track requirements and tasks.
- Develop solutions for managing external messaging related to Navy-ERP, to include delivery of Point Papers and executive slide decks.
- Create and maintain a stakeholder database and update profiles throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide coordination and analysis to Leadership
- Participate in business process workshops to help identify and document user requirements specifications.
- Document expected outcomes of process changes to include minor, major, and critical changes.
- Assist in the development of business process re-engineering solutions and validate user requirements.
- Work with Commands and other Key Stakeholders to identify Process changes and perform gap analysis.
- Define system/process requirements and impacts for BSOs/Commands.
- 10 years of full-time (excluding internships) experience within the past 12 years of progressive experience providing financial systems or business systems services, change management services, logistics and asset management services, or financial management business process re-engineering services to the Federal Government agencies or Fortune 500 companies.
- Minimum Education: Master’s Degree from an accredited United States college or university in a field of study relevant to his/her professional role including Business, Public Policy, English, Communications, or Political Science.
- Interim Secret Clearance required at minimum
Ironclad Technology Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (EEO/AA). All employment and hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs without regard to race, religion, color, sexual orientation, nationality, gender, ethnic origin, disability, age, sex, gender identity, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Ironclad offers a comprehensive compensation package including Health and Dental Insurance, Vision and Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability, 401(K) + company match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Company Holidays, Tuition Assistance Program and more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and/or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request assistance by contacting Human.Resources@ironcladts.com or calling 757-493-3572.