San Carlos, CA
Who we're Looking For
We are looking for a Project Manager to keep our processes organized and timelines on track. The ideal Project Manager is a motivated, organized individual with a passion for agriculture and robotics. To be successful in this role, you must be comfortable coordinating across multiple cross-functional teams and have excellent communication skills. You will track and coordinate project risks, timelines, and resources for both agile and waterfall projects. You'll spend your time working with fast-moving scrum teams while also making sure we start long lead time items on time to achieve our business goals.
- Great time management, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who has great attention to detail and a willingness to learn new subjects.
- 3+ years of experience shipping products.
- Agile experience managing scrum teams.
- Experience with hardware development cycles.
- Experience administrating and owning JIRA and Confluence setups.
- Must be team-oriented and be able to lead productive multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Work with internal teams to define requirements and schedules.
- Coordinate dependencies with Product and Project management.
- Organize project planning, weekly meetings, reports, and presentations.
- Drive day-to-day activities to meet project goals and deadlines.
- Establish and monitor project schedules and risks.
- Manage, track, and prioritize bugs and general product improvements.
- Improve processes to help identify and mitigate project issues and risks.
- Clearly communicate project status, resource requirements, issues/blockers, and priorities.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with robotics, indoor farming, hydroponics, and/or food handling a plus.
- Interest in the farming, food, and robotics industries.
- Iron Ox is a small startup with big dreams. You’ll be a part of a team founded on transparency, creativity, and be a major contributor to our mission to feed people.
- We’re in the heart of San Carlos, walking distance to Caltrain and great restaurants.
- We’re a tight-knit group that likes to work hard while also having fun with company outings and team events.
- We offer medical, dental and vision.
- We have a fresh salad bar for employees 5 days a week.