San Carlos, CA
About Iron Ox
Iron Ox is building robotic greenhouses to supply fresh and sustainable produce to grocery stores and restaurants. We're a team from Willow Garage, Google[x], and Savioke that is passionate about developing the next wave of technology in food production. Iron Ox is a well-funded startup backed by Y Combinator and located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a high quality, ambitious, team player to take the lead role in office management while supporting in functions across the Operations team. The ideal candidate would be an organized individual, process driven and thrive in an startup environment with a passion for agricultural and robotics. This is a full-time position.
- Experience with G Suite (gmail, sheets, docs) and Microsoft Office.
- Great time management, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Self starters who have a great attention to detail and a willingness to learn new subjects.
- Proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in their accomplishments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Onsite visitors and event coordination, setup and travel.
- Minimum of an Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or equivalent or 4 years of related experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage visitor experience, events, travel.
- Manage procurement, purchasing of production, office and salad bar supplies.
- Assist with AP, Expense tracking and documentation.
- Assist with customer order processing and customer service.
- Asset Tracking and Management
- Manage incoming / outgoing UPS, USPS and FedEx shipments.
Nice to Haves
- Purchasing and inventory experience.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and accounting software.
- Experience with facilities management is a plus.
- Experience with indoor farming, hydroponics, food safety a plus.
- Interest in the farming, food and robotics industries and love the fun of the startup environment and its culture.
- Fresh salad bar for employees.
- Build technology that feeds people.
- Medical, dental and vision.
- As an early employee, you’ll have key impact on the company.