Office Operations (Office Manager / Supply Chain)
San Carlos, CA
About Iron Ox
Iron Ox is building robotic greenhouses to bring fresh and affordable produce to everyone. We're a team from Willow Garage, Google[x], and Savioke that are passionate about deeply understanding and developing the new wave of technology to feed people. Iron Ox is a well-funded startup backed by Y Combinator and located in the SF Bay Area.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a high quality, ambitious candidate to assist with operations of a fast-paced, innovative startup. The ideal operations assistant is a motivated, organized individual with a passion for agricultural and robotics. As a part of the Operations team at Iron Ox, you will assist with supply chain management, facilities tasks, office management and be a key member of the Iron Ox team. This is a full-time position.
- Basic computer skills, experience with G Suite / Microsoft Office.
- Great time management, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Self starters who have a great attention to detail and a willingness to learn new subjects.
- Proactive, goal oriented individuals who take pride in their accomplishments.
- Minimum of an Bachelor's degree (B.S.) or equivalent or 5 years of related experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supply chain management working with suppliers, managing purchasing and inventory.
- Manage schedules, sync with multiple teams, forecast inputs and outputs.
- Office management tasks, managing office vendors, visitors, events, travel.
- MRP / ERP management.
- Assist with AP/AR.
- Assist with order processing and customer service.
- Assist with production operations.
- Manage incoming / outgoing UPS, USPS and FedEx shipments.
Nice to haves
- Purchasing and inventory experience.
- Shipping / Receiving experience.
- Experience with indoor farming, hydroponics, food safety a plus.
- Interest in the farming, food and robotics industries and love the fun of the startup environment and its culture.
- Build technology that feeds people.
- Medical, dental and vision
- Fresh salad bar for employees.
- As an early employee, you’ll have key impact on the company.