Operations Project Manager - Autonomous Vehicles
San Antonio, TX
Business Operations /
The Operations Project Manager will assist and drive activities related to a variety of customer operations (such as on-site pilots, Proofs of Concept, rollouts, etc.) and ensure smooth operations of vehicles, testing, and continued development of our products and features. This role will be focused on the execution of various operational tasks, including customer relations, strategic communication, vehicle maintenance and compliance, and assisting with planning and execution of demos, pilots, POCs, launches, etc. This role will work closely with the COO, Product team, and the leadership team to drive a variety of positive customer and operational outcomes.
Internal Operations & Compliance: Work closely with Testing, Product and Engineering teams to ensure execution of any internal operations and vehicle compliance, including insurance, registrations, special reporting, etc. Ensure that safety is always of highest priority in operations. Build and iterate forecasts and outlines of future operational plans, deployments and more based on aligning timing and expectations and resources of everyone involved.
Customer Operations: Strategically oversee and execute any customer engagement and communication with any form of ISEE vehicles and staff operating at a customer site (Demo, Pilot, POCs, Rollouts). Coordinate the day-to-day activities with customer Operations teams. Help with relationship expansion strategies and initiatives with customers to help drive product and customer-focused strategies.
Deployment: Lead a team to ensure seamless client delivery, including program management, operational consulting and system configuration / integration. Manage configuration, integration and verification for autonomous system deployments.
- 7+ years of explicit experience in Operations within a related industry (Logistics, Robotics, Autonomous Vehicles, etc.)
- BS degree
- Experience with broad variety of business and operations data to support strategic decision making
- Ability to communicate strategically to build strong trust and relationships, and help drive mission-critical initiatives
- Detail Oriented - ability to dive deeply into complex documents and details, while also being able to see the larger picture
- Willing to travel and can work with team across multiple locations