Perception Engineer - Autonomous Vehicles
Remote, US /
ISEE is seeking a full-time Senior level Perception Engineer to join our team.
Role responsibilities include:
- Working on the intersection of sensing and perception algorithms.
- Performing multimodal sensor calibration including but not limited to LiDARs, Cameras & RaDARs.
- Prototyping and deploying robust computer vision algorithms on ISEE’s vehicle fleet in areas of: Sensor calibration, localization and mapping, fusion, tracking and pattern recognition.
- Hands-on experience with developing, training and deploying deep learning models in multimodal (sensors space and temporal) real world data.
- Benchmarking and maintaining developed modules.
- Work independently to deliver high-quality code in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with team for testing, evaluation and review of code.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Robotics or related field.
- Strong knowledge and experience in: signal processing, image processing, geometric computer vision, sensor fusion and deep learning.
- Experience in deploying deep learning models at scale on real-world data in at least one of these deep learning frameworks: PyTorch, Tensorflow, CaffeStrong C++ and/or Python skills
- Passionate about self-driving vehicles and real-world robotic solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Publication record in top-tier computer vision or machine learning conferences.
- At least 3+ years industrial experience in developing Computer Vision/Deep learning algorithms in real-world scenarios.
- Robotics/autonomous experience is a plus.